Uninstall Venturi Accelerator Client
you must uninstall the old Venturi Accelerator Client before you can install
the new NTCNet Accelerator.
- If you have been a NTCNet Customer and are currently
using our older Venturi Accelerator Client follow the steps that follow, otherwise skip to “step two” on the
Accelerator main page.
- You need to uninstall the older Venturi
- Choose Start, All Programs, Venturi 2; then
click on “Uninstall Venturi Client” (as shown below)
- Follow along with the instructions for the
- Click the yes button when the Confirm Uninstall
window comes up (picture below)
- Click the ok button when the Venturi Client
2.3-Reboot Computer window comes up (picture below)
- Then click the Finish button to finish the
uninstall. (picture below)
- Once your PC has rebooted, continue with the
“Step Two” section of the main Accelerator page.
Click here to be
redirected to step two!